Our Mission- The purpose of the Utah Caregiver Support Program is to provide information, assistance, support, caregiver training, respite, and counseling to caregivers of adults 60 years or older.
The Caregiver Support Program strives to help and support the efforts of family caregivers by providing a combination of services and information about available resources.
You are a caregiver if you…
- Provide direct financial support
- Manage their personal finances
- Do household chores for a person, such as shopping, cooking, laundry, and/or maintenance of their living quarters
- Assist with personal care (dressing, bathing, feeding, toileting.)
- Provide assistance helping them move about
- Provide transportation
- Administer medication
- Provide companionship by visits or telephone calls
- Make or receive their telephone calls. Arrange for outside help
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you are a caregiver
For more information contact the San Juan County Caregiver Case Manager
Follow us on Facebook